MindscapeTM (2.5-days Workshop)
- Conquering your inner world, as you leap for infinite possibilities
Science & Philosophy
|Mar 30 (Fri: 3:00pm-6.00pm),
Mar 31 & Apr 1, 2018 (Sat & Sun: 9:30am-5.30pm)
A system that structurally guides you on an inward journey ~ to understand
and conquer your inner world first, in order to leap outwards and reach infinite
Resulting in countless accomplishments when you seek out opportunities,
explore possibilities, resolve external challenges as you continue to grow
history, mankind has been seeking to find a tool where man can use his
'complete-mind' to his full capacity.
Scientists have been telling us that the brain-mind utlisation is nowhere
near it's full capacity, despite the many researches conducted over hundreds of
The MindscapeTM workshop will demonstrate to you the differences
between 'Location' of the Brain; FROM the
abilities of your Mind.
You will learn how to re-wire and re-pair these neuropathways in the
hardwired brain to form new connections that connects your life experiences,
with your inner world's interpretations.
This allows every human mind to stretch beyond its dynamism and take a leap
from the "conditioned limitations", into "infinite possibilities"!!!
- Individuals (Self healing): To relax and unwind the busy mind, in
order to get proper sleep, refresh oneself and recharge batteries so body
can do the self-healing activities
- Individuals (Personal discovery): Get to know yourself better and
find out what limits you (emotionally, mentally or spiritually), from
knowing the solutions and making decisions to un-stuck from your current
- Family/Relationships (Conflict resolution, Lack of bonding): Gain
greater understanding in situations where a conflict arises with another
person, by inviting the person into her Mindscape "living room" to
investigate the issues and obtain a different perspective on the problem
- At Work - develop business ideas, relationships (with
clients/staff/peers/leaders), improve productivity and decision making, and
gain better clarity over doubt.
- Sales: Intuition to 'read' clients' requirements, to make THE
offer that meet your clients needs and expectations
- Teacher/Trainer: Prepare for future activity (lectures,
workshops, presentation, examination, sports) by 'testing out' new
approaches via mental rehearsals - creative ideas and insights often appear
- Students (for learning, creativity) - Stronger concentration,
memory and learning abilities, aware of resistance towards learning, create
of own learning style)
- Therapists: ability to tune in to patients at various deep levels
of being and even enables the practitioner to treat at a distance
- Other applications includes... awareness of the limitless
potential of the mind, jetlag for frequent travelers... etc.
- Mindscape is a superb way of unlocking the best in us, by using the
complete-mind to improve and enhance the quality of our life, relationships,
work, studies, experiences and learnings in so many ways.
boundaries of conditions we've accepted as normal, which confines and
prevent ourselves from even trying; and fearful to attempt.
- Explore where the consciousmind can’t understand nor reach:
- creative solutions,
- out-of-box thinking,
- unlimited resources,
- emotional baggages,
- habitual patterns and behaviors
- connection with collective consciousness or universal knowledge
- body's natural healing abilities... etc.
- And much more...
created the Stranger in That Mirror CD, so graduates can continue to utilise and
enhance the connection with their Inner world, after the Workshop.
So you don't have to live like a stranger with yourself :-)
WHY ATTEND MINDSCAPE?
- A System to approach any given opportunity in life successfully, with
faith and confidence!
- How to attain trust again - with yourself, others and life itself.
- How to do your absolute best in any given situation, feeling assured and
complete, once you've done so!
- How not to look back and regret for missing-out on a chance, either
because you were fearful, weren't confident, didn't know how to approached
it, or didn't trust yourself enough to explore.
Upon completion of this course, the
participant will know how to:
- Appreciate your unique inner existence
- Re-connect and make peace with various aspects of yourSELF (younger
self, future self, spiritual self, or roles you play in life - parent,
spouse, employee or boss)
- Resolve inner conflicts within yourself, which could've been projected
outwards, to repair and maintain purposeful and effective relationships with
- Expand personal growth by exploring your capacity for self discovery,
- Discover ability to link to the universal consciousness to appreciate
the mind’s role in restricting human potential and perception on ‘reality’
- Unfold guidance and messages that contributes to spiritual growth and
- Seek for hidden or un-spoken message from a loved one
- Reignite dormant 'childlike-qualities' to connect with creativity,
suppressed passion and aspirations to embrace realization of dreams, new
experiences, and starting new relationships
- Enhance creativity to come up with creative solutions, and explore
alternative options with "out-of-box" thinking
- Improve learning abilities and problem solving skills (e.g. better
concentration, awareness, discover own learning style)
- Unwind and de-stress the bodymind, and restore self-healing mechanisms
through rest and sleep
- Mental training to transcend limiting beliefs and confined mental
ability, and utilize this ability for any type of performance scenarios
(public speaking, athletic events, exams, surgery and recovery process)
- Train constructive imagination skills
- Overcome your mental limitations, societal expectations, self doubt,
fears and barriers.
- Unlock infinite possibilities and discover the hidden potential and
abilities in work, business, arts, with people in family, school, and
Your MindScape Instructor, Irene Khor will guide you through these steps:-
new neuro-connections using both physical and subtle senses.
- Access alpha brainwaves (alphamind), to supports physical and mental
- Re-build the "bridge" that separated your outer from inner-world,
utilising the combination of all the senses.
- Set up a framework of mental construct (mental tools open-up different
part of brain) that represents the "language of your inner-world" (some
called it the domain of subconscious)..
- Set up metaphoric features to reflect and gain clarity about your inner
- Get-in-touch with your inner-voice, inner-characteristic and hidden and
- Look-out for opportunity showing up in your life, observe any sabotaging
factors or resistance attitude, and how to deal with them.
- Embark on Mind Journeys (commonly known as remote-viewing) to
communicate beyond Time & Space (including nature, past, future…).
- Mental scanning - an exercise which validate your ability to connect
with the universal / collective consciousness.
- And much more...
SCIENCE BEHIND MINDSCAPE
It was once believed that as we aged, the brain's networks became
Loss of neurons is thought to be irreversible in the adult human brain. In
the past two decades (1990's), however, an enormous amount of research has
revealed that the brain never stops changing and adjusting, and that led to its
widespread scientific acceptance of this new discovery.
Modern scientific research acknowledge that the brain is a super computer,
that we have no less than 10 billion of these neurons, each with the ability to
handle up to 100,000 inputs. Today we know that it is actually each of the
neurons (brain cells) that make up the brain that is a computer in itself. This
information takes it much further than we ever imagined, where the mind as being
so much more than a mere computing or thinking device and the implications of
its maximum capabilities are truly awesome!
One important implication is its pivotal role in man's health and wholeness.
We are today very aware how our mind can affect our body,
and the way that subconscious mindsets and belief systems can determine our
state of health is today widely known by every holistic therapist.
Learning is the ability to acquire new knowledge or skills through
instruction or experience. Memory is the process by which that knowledge is
retained over time. The capacity of the brain to change with learning is
Changes in how experiences reorganize neural pathways in the brain neural
connections, as well as plastic changes during brain repair following injury, is
Neurogenesis is the process where new neurons are generated in the
brain, linked to changes in neuroplasticity, which is referring to changes in
synapses and neural pathways in the brain.
Throughout ages, mankind has discovered that certain techniques
allow the mind to reward the user with the ability to achieve outstanding
abilities and to achieve more in life.
From the indigenous shaman who communicates with nature, to the inventor who
taps into specific mental states for heightened creative thinking.
Knowledge has always been power, and often these methods were kept secret,
passed down to a privileged few. Today, this knowledge has been streamlined with
modern scientific findings and is more available than ever before. These
techniques are taught in MindScape.
It is a highly creative state of mind but promptly ready to use one's left
brain logical brain where all knowledge, understanding and mathematical mind as
way to provide a structure to this mental state.
Mindscape is a superb way of unlocking the potential of our mind and using it to enhance our life and our work in so many ways.
here to Sign-up
<<< Back to Seminars