Entering Your Inner World with
MindScape Workshop ~ 2.5-days
A system that structurally guides you on an inward journey ~ Get in-touch with your core self and conquer your inner world, to support your leap outwards to reach infinite possibilities.
The MindscapeTM workshop demonstrates the differences between Location of the Brain; from the and Functional abilities of your Mind.
You will learn how to re-wire and re-pair neuropathways in the hardwired brain to form new connections that connects your life experiences, with your inner world's interpretations.
This allows every human mind to stretch beyond its dynamism and take a leap from the "conditioned limitations", into "infinite possibilities" !!!
Resulting in countless accomplishments when you seek out opportunities, explore possibilities, resolve external challenges as you continue to grow exponentially inward, while overcoming inner fears.
WHO ATTENDS MINDSCAPE?
- Individuals (Self healing): To relax and unwind the busy mind, in order to get proper sleep, refresh oneself and recharge batteries for body to do self-healing activities
- Individuals (Personal discovery): Get to know yourself better and find out what limits you (emotionally, mentally, culturally or spiritually), from finding solutions to un-stuck from and making your own decisions
- Family/Relationships (Conflict resolution): Gain greater understanding in situations where a conflict arises with another person, by inviting the person into her Mindscape "living room" to investigate the issues and obtain a different perspective on the problem
- At Work - develop business ideas, relationships (with clients/staff/peers/leaders), improve productivity and decision making, and gain better clarity over doubt.
Unlocking The Path to Your Inner World
"The outer world is the mirror-reflection of your inner world".
- Sales: Intuition to 'read' clients' requirements, to make THE offer that meet your clients needs and expectations
- Teacher/Trainer: Prepare for future activity (lectures, workshops, presentation, examination, sports) by 'testing out' new approaches via mental rehearsals - creative ideas and insights often appear
- Students (for learning) - Stronger concentration, memory and learning abilities, aware of resistance towards learning, create of own learning style)
- Therapists: ability to tune in to patients at various deep levels of being and even enables the practitioner to treat at a distance and heal quantum entanglement
- Other application includes... awareness of the limitless potential of the mind, jetlag for frequent travelers, working with time (constantly late)... etc.
- Mindscape is a superb way of unlocking the best in us, by using the complete-mind to improve and enhance the quality of our life, relationships, work, studies, experiences and learnings in so many ways.
- Revisit boundaries of conditions we've accepted as normal, which confines and prevent ourselves from even trying; and fearful to attempt.
- Explore where the consciousmind can’t understand nor reach:
- creative solutions,
- out-of-box thinking,
- unlimited resources,
- off-load emotional baggages,
- break old habits and repetitive behavioural patterns,
- connection with collective consciousness or universal knowledge
- body's natural healing abilities... etc.
- And much more...
WHY ATTEND MINDSCAPE?
- A System to approach any given opportunity in life successfully, with faith and confidence!
- How to attain trust again - with yourself, others and life itself.
- How to do your absolute best in any given situation, feeling assured and complete, once you've done so!
- How not to look back and regret for missing-out on a chance, either because you were fearful, weren't confident, didn't know how to approached it, or didn't trust yourself enough to explore.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will know how to:
- Appreciate your unique inner existence
- Re-connect and make peace with various aspects of yourSELF (younger self, future self, spiritual self, or roles you play in life - parent, spouse, employee or boss)
- Work with concept of time by visiting aspects in past to obtain new wisdom
- Resolve inner conflicts within yourself, which could've been projected outwards, to repair and maintain purposeful and effective relationships with others
- Expand personal growth by exploring your capacity for self discovery, self-healing, self-trust
- Discover ability to link to the universal consciousness to appreciate the mind’s role in restricting human potential and perception on ‘reality’
- Unfold guidance and messages that contributes to spiritual growth and enhancements
- Seek for hidden or un-spoken message from a loved one
- Reignite dormant 'childlike-qualities' to connect with creativity, suppressed passion and aspirations to embrace realization of dreams, new experiences, and starting new relationships
- Enhance creativity to come up with creative solutions, and explore alternative options with "out-of-box" thinking
- Improve learning abilities and problem solving skills (e.g. better concentration, awareness, discover own learning style)
- Unwind and de-stress the bodymind, and restore self-healing mechanisms through rest and sleep
- Mental training to transcend limiting beliefs and confined mental ability, and utilize this ability for any type of performance scenarios (public speaking, athletic events, exams, surgery and recovery process)
- Train constructive imagination skills
- Overcome your mental limitations, societal expectations, self doubt, fears and barriers.
- Unlock infinite possibilities and discover the hidden potential and abilities in work, business, arts, with people in family, school, and community...etc
The MindScape Instructor will guide you through these steps:-
- Make new neuro-connections using both physical and subtle senses.
- Access alpha brainwaves (alphamind), to supports physical and mental relaxation.
- Re-build the "bridge" that separated your outer from inner-world, utilising the combination of all the senses.
- Set up a framework of mental construct (mental tools open-up different part of brain) that represents the "language of your inner-world" (some called it the domain of subconscious)..
- Set up metaphoric features to reflect and gain clarity about your inner strengths-weaknesses.
- Get-in-touch with your inner-voice, inner-characteristic and hidden and untapped qualities.
- Look-out for opportunity showing up in your life, observe any sabotaging factors or resistance attitude, and how to deal with them.
- Embark on Mind Journeys (commonly known as remote-viewing) to communicate beyond Time & Space (including nature, past, future…).
- Mental scanning - an exercise which validate your ability to connect with the universal / collective consciousness.
- And much more...
Friday (Apr 6): 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Saturday (Apr 7): 9:30am - 6:00pm
Sunday (Apr 8): 9:30am - 6:00pm
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
PHILOSOPHY AND SCIENCE BEHIND MINDSCAPE
Neuroplasticity and Neurogenesis
It was once believed that as we aged, the brain's networks became fixed. Loss of neurons is thought to be irreversible in the adult human brain. In the past two decades (1990's), however, an enormous amount of research has revealed that the brain never stops changing and adjusting, and that led to its widespread scientific acceptance of this new discovery.
Modern scientific research acknowledge that the brain is a super computer, that we have no less than 10 billion of these neurons, each with the ability to handle up to 100,000 inputs. Today we know that it is actually each of the neurons (brain cells) that make up the brain that is a computer in itself. This information takes it much further than we ever imagined, where the mind as being so much more than a mere computing or thinking device and the implications of its maximum capabilities are truly awesome!
One important implication is its pivotal role in man's health and wholeness. We are today very aware how our mind can affect our body, and the way that subconscious mindsets and belief systems can determine our state of health is today widely known by every holistic therapist.
Learning is the ability to acquire new knowledge or skills through instruction or experience. Memory is the process by which that knowledge is retained over time. The capacity of the brain to change with learning is plasticity.
Changes in how experiences reorganize neural pathways in the brain neural connections, as well as plastic changes during brain repair following injury, is called neuroplasticity.
Neurogenesis is the process where new neurons are generated in the brain, linked to changes in neuroplasticity, which is referring to changes in synapses and neural pathways in the brain.
The search continues by mankind
...brain-mind utlisation is nowhere near it's full capacity (yet)!
Through history, mankind has been seeking to find a tool where man can use his 'complete-mind' to his full capacity.
Scientists have been telling us that the brain-mind utlisation is nowhere near it's full capacity, despite the many researches conducted over hundreds of years.
Throughout ages, mankind has discovered that certain techniques allow the mind to reward the user with the ability to achieve outstanding abilities and to achieve more in life. From the indigenous shaman who communicates with nature, to the inventor who taps into specific mental states for heightened creative thinking.
Knowledge has always been power, and often these methods were kept secret, passed down to a privileged few. Today, this knowledge has been streamlined with modern scientific findings and is more available than ever before.
These techniques are taught in MindScape!!!
It is a highly creative state of mind but promptly ready to use one's left brain logical brain where all knowledge, understanding and mathematical mind as way to provide a structure to this mental state.